Monday, May 05, 2008

Painful 32th Blood Donation

7 years & 9months as a donor, I was deeply in pain for today's donation, 1st the young nurse didn't notice her LA injection was not at the right spot and the fluid flow out from the site of injection ( means no effect la!!! ).

Then her biggest mistake of the day ( as far as I know, hopefully no other victim..) was she didn't insert the needle properly, so I was so in pain during the whole processs of torture ( with the LA not working at all....).

Even after she noticed I wasn't pumping (So in pain, how to pump ?) and attempted to twist and turn of the needle, I was still in pain, but the pack was finally full (thank God !!!). I think may be I didn't show the PAIN on my face, so she actually thought the pain is SIKIT saje...

The worst of all is now, I feel like got punched on my arm and no energy to grab anything, can't even straighten my right arm.....grr.....argh!!!!

No comments: