Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sai Kang no.1 in 2010

In case u donno, my facebook is being monitered ( stalked !) by our company (some fella, i know who), so i can only write things about my work here, hope they are not here yet....

Today I have to arrange lunch for my big boss with one of the most difficult customers ( yes, I have many...), 1st agreed on date then time then budget, at the end, the lady boss can't come, budget actually not much for tht lunch. I have to call back the PA to inform ( i feel more like negotiate...) the customer about the situation.... At the end, he declined the lunch and asked to change to tea instead, 1 day earlier... Then I have to do the whole thing of informing my boss about it and he said cannot la, probably change to next time when lady boss can come along....I called up again, the customer like very Tulan and said nvm change back to thursday lunch !

I was like : @#$%^&*(?>
Bad news come in twin, the sales program that we were pushing n promoting for the past 1 year that eventually fruitful now are going to be stopped with immediate effect, it is as bad as asking me to give candy to my customer and show a middle finger to them and say : NAH!!! I missed jenysk's post that has a middle finger picture...

1st 12days of 2010, have been busy and lotsa surprises...hmm.... stay ? leave ? stay? leave? I feel like travelling ler.... hmm... damn Chi Yan, called her 3times dy never pick up the phone, always like that when i need sunshine...

No comments: