Sunday, December 12, 2010

My new runnning short



After almost 2months into my running, and i realise everytime I want to run the next day, I will have to wash my one and only few years old adidas and dry it the same day. So I tried searching for the similiar running from all sports brand.

Nike has one but it is abit over priced and the material is too thick for running, I wonder who would buy this brand for running. I finally found a suitable one from Adidas but there is no size for me, SOLD OUT!!! Looks like this is an old version ( after that I found the newer version which is just slightly different in the Adidas strips design.)

After about a month's search and look, I finally found it in The Gardens's Adidas shop, thanks to Ms.Demona for asking me to go for coffee on that day of my annual leave, if not I won't have gone to The Gardens at all!

Hahaha! Now that I have a new running tight, running consecutively 2 days is made possible. But I still have to solve my right lower leg injury problem 1st....

No comments: