Saturday, January 01, 2011

My 1st 30KM and a new cap

It's hard to believe that I end my 2010 with a 30KM draggy run with someone who has a goal of running 30KM. I thought I would only do my 1st 30KM sometime in mid of 2011. Anyhow, this 30KM was a tough one as I was not running at my pace but her pace, more strides at slower speed means more energy spent on stopping and launching the steps, I felt that I had completed a full marathon with the number of steps that I had made.

The run started at 530pm and ended at 1030pm, by the time we finished, I was half dead already, ya, 5hrs should be a full marathon running time not 30KM.

At the end, I paid the price of a painful left knee and 1600Kcal which I am not sure when and how much food I need to consume to get back...but I got a Adidas cap as a gift !!! Hahaha! exactly the one that I wanted to buy. :D Looks like my 2011 run will be fun with new shoes, new tight and new cap...

The 30Km was made possible by another 4 angels ( support team) who helped to cheer and most important, bought us the 100plus to drink...:D

No comments: