Friday, November 26, 2010

When u breakdown, I breakdown too

There are context of the training that I need to follow, I know how hard it might be for u having to face this challenge, I know u need a shoulder and someone to talk to for moment like this, I am sorry that I cannot be the person for you. For this journey you will learn to be tough, u will learn what really matters to you and the only way out is through.

As a senior I will always love you, my nerdiness tells me to do whatever it takes to protect you but I choose to back off and let you face this yourself. It was painful for me too when we were in that silence moment over the phone...

All I can do is to get you moving forward n get the support you need from them.

I am in pain too...my leg no longer in pain, my heart is.

1 comment:

JoeanneWLV said...

Hmm... Is this someone I know?