Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My new running shoes , NB759


Just bought this from The Gardens NB outlet after 1month of thought and eventually decided to utilise the NB 30% voucher from PBIM run to get it. Surprisingly during this year end sales this model is NOT on sale at all!!! But since I am getting 30% discount, no complaint.

I have 2 colors to choose from, the Red and the Blue, I like the bottom part of the Red but I like to be Autobots more, so i choose the blue as my 1st official running flats. I will still keep my Nike as normal hiking shoes, this new pair will now take on the job to run and hopefully it will end my miserable shinsplints on the right too.

Year 2011 is a big year for my run, targeting 6 HM and 1-3 10K in between, a FM at the end of the year if condition approves.

No comments: