Sunday, April 27, 2008

Old Post | Old Job | New Life | New Option

I was supposed to write this earlier on, but I wrote it on my friendster blog. Now that I repost it here with some updates.

It was 6months ago, after 3 and a half years of hardworking & no complaint life, I decided to go on an easier life, I went interviews when offers came along, I flunk it when I don't like the interviewer and I put effort when I like the interviewer and then I got offered a job with better pay (in fact, any new job would pay higher than what I'm getting now, :P).

I struggled alot to tender the resignation, mainly due to the ppl that I worked long enough with, finally I decided to reject the offer and stay on the same company with a transfer to KL, for a few reasons. I give it a year b4 I ever consider any new offer. It was Nov 07-Jan 08.

My 2008 increment finally been announced, for the 1st time I felt so unhappy about it (never been happy previously too), at 1st I thought tht's was how it is supposed to be (though it was lower than my lowest expectation), after thinking of some ways to convince myself, I found it so hard to answer few questions to myself on this issue. Then I went on for my vacation to Cambodia, I thought I would feel better after that and life goes on...

But I was wrong, I still can't get over with it, may be it's time to let my boss know my piece of mind... Then another call came asked for me, so I attended the interview. It's March 08.

I stayed despite most of the ppl I know asked me to go for better offer, I throw some trusts n faiths in ppl whom I think deserves them, too bad thing doesn't turn out the way I wish, not at the least I expect, so I think I will have to keep my options open again, unless I get some good answers to my questions, which I doubt I will get any convincing one.

To the one that flunk my increment, it ain't accounting firm that I'm working with but a sales performance driven company, be clear about what u expect from me, my scores might not be good , but I'm good in figures, I gave u yours , u better give me mine.

No comments: