Sunday, April 20, 2008

What is Blog for ?

What does a Blog mean to me ? If it is supposed to be a person's diary, then it will be an opened diary for visitor to read, an opened secret for all. I take it as a spot to share and store all the pictures I took that I like, articles I think worth keeping/reading, shout-out that I want people to hear me and secrets that shouldn't be just kept as secrets.

Blogging becomes a more interactive way of writing a diary whereby people can drop comments and concerns about what u been through and what u had in mind.

I never liked blogging (neither writing a diary ), but I guess it is the only way to share many things at one site : photos, articles, comments, travel journal, joy and sadness, whatever shits u have in mind.... Whatever I share , I really want u to know, whatever I don't, u don't need to know, neither u will ever know.

No comments: