Thursday, January 14, 2010

He pissed on me again...

Sometimes I wonder whether he is really sincerely nice enough to tell me what he expects from me, I appreciate that he actually tells, but why must he does it everytime infront of my bosses. When he did it once, I am thankful ; when he did it the 2nd time, may be I didn't try hard enough ; but today, he mentioned about all the story again, infront of my big boss, I started to wonder : You really enjoy so much pulling someone's legs?

If u are as nice as u brag, why didn't u just tell me what u expect from all of us when we see u everytime ? Why must u wait until everytime when there is a boss around , then u behave like u care enough to even mention it to us ?

Like what u said , for some ppl whom u don't even care, u won't be bother to tell them their mistakes, but hey, u could either not tell at all or just tell us when we visit u. The whole show that u put up to show my boss that I am not good enough, please don't bother to put up, u will never get as much attention we give to ur coleagues bcoz they simply won't do this kinda thing on us, like or don't like, very straight forward, better than u who pretend everything is OK infront of us, when boss comes along, u just behave like nothing is OK for a long time!!!

Seriously, my friend, I think this time u are way too much. I think u just love and enjoy making ppl feel small, and we all know, only ppl who are inferior for some part of their body is too small will do that on other ppl to make themselves feel big. Whichever however way, that part of u is still very small.

1 comment:

Joeanne Wong said...

Fuyoo~ I can feel the anger... I haven't really deal with him yet but I think the best way to deal with him is to not give a shit of what he is saying... But well, sometimes it is easier said than done la. =P