Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Weird

YK, why are u being weird when u r with ppl who r not close to u?
Why do u think I m being weird with them ?

Bcoz when u r with us u r normal, when u r with them, u r weird.
Why can't u accept the part of me being weird is simply part of normal me? and like u said, those r ppl who r not close to me, I can't make everyone feeling me normal...

Why can't u just be normal with everyone?
Probably bcoz u already accepted me being weird as normal, u find tht it's weird for others...who is being weird now?

But then ppl can't get u..
Why do i need everyone to get me? I only need ppl who are close to me to get me.

Are u bipolar ? Have u checked with doctor b4 whether u r bipolar ?
hehe, may be I am, may be I am not, but whether I am or not, the most importantly is whether my friends accept me as who I am , not whom I should be as a normal person.

You are weird.
Yes, I am, and u r still my friend.

No comments: