Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Raise the bar

I notice every now then I will check on how am I doing compared to the peers, it has been this way since many years back, I always subconciously want to achieve above what person at my age normally achieved. The last time I checked was 5 years back, so this year I made another check in. Probably I am not doing better compared to ppl to started their business earlier and those who graduated as professionals, but I have a feeling I am doing OK, tht should be the reason why I am feeling comfortable for the past 2years....damn...

So, I started to raise my bar, what skill should I have at this moment and beyond ? How much should be I be making ? Which area of my life I haven't explored ? what are the things that I haven't figured out and put my hands on it? what kind of lifestyle I want to live from now on ?

DAMN....this is hard, coz I actually the distance between me and this new bar is huge, I realise I am no way near the NEW me that I demanded to be. But I know it is not about making myself there, but to make myself on the journey to be there, with a new destination and goal, I will be more open for opportunities and take different actions to be who I want to be and get what I want to get.

SO , NEW me, I am on my way....Don't leave me too far behind pls....

1 comment:

JoeanneWLV said...

To certain extent we are quite similar... =)