Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CHANGE


People talk about change all the time: better life, better performance, better relationship, better life, better shape, stronger, smarter, more efficient, set example, be positive, be inspiring, be different, enough is enough, show me what is possible, greater heights, out of the box, bla bla bla...

Then they say: show me the tips, give me feedback, tell me what I need to hear, push me, no bullshit, tell me what u know, give me that key, throw me that challenge, don't doubt me this time, I promise, I am ready, this is it....

And the one thing they keep changing is, their reasons to justify why change is hard and why certain circumstances do not apply in them, different scenario, people don't support etc.

Then they say: screw you, who you are to judge me and be harsh on me? you don't know how I feel, you ain't any better than me, u ain't what u told me to be, I am fine just by myself, there is nothing wrong with me.

So, what happen to the CHANGE?







You can find thousands of books or quotes or pictures or stories that TELL you how CHANGE is possible, but you don't become ready for change until you actually changed. What changed ? YOU.

You don't change anything by knowing how to change, trying to change, you change something when you just CHANGE. Sounds stupid, but don't bother if it is not your intention to change.

No comments: